Invisible Aligner Treatment
If you live in the Indiana or Johnstown, PA, areas and are considering orthodontic treatment for you or your teen, consider clear aligners from the professionals at Cavalancia Orthodontics. Our invisible aligners are a removable, nearly invisible appliance that can be used to treat a variety of orthodontic cases instead of . It’s a great choice for those who may feel self-confident about sporting a “metal mouth.” Our orthodontists utilize an intra-oral scanner to capture a three-dimensional, digital model of your teeth, eliminating the need for impressions. Then, using custom software, our doctors can digitally manipulate the position of teeth with increased precision.
How Does Aligner Treatment Work?
When you choose the Cavalancia orthodontic team in Indiana and Johnstown, you know that you have experienced experts that know how to utilize the aligner treatment process to create a new, beautiful smile for you. Our doctor’s ability to personally customize aligner treatment, sets us apart from other practices that rely on third-party laboratories to accomplish this. With a 3D printerin the office, we are able to control the entire process and provide the most efficient and cost-effective treatment. Clear aligner trays are created to gradually move your teeth into their proper place.
Invisible Aligner Treatment Steps
Starting aligner treatment is quick and easy! After an exam by one of our doctors and a set of records we can determine if Aligner treatment is right for you. Once you begin treatment, you will follow the next steps:
- Our doctors will complete an intra-oral scan of your teeth, which typically takes less than five minutes and eliminates the need for an impression. The scan provides us with a digital model of your teeth and we are then ready to begin your aligner treatment.
- Our in-house 3-D printer allows us to fabricate your custom set of aligners within just a few days.
- Typically patients will be required to wear each set of aligners for 22 hours each day and for anywhere from 7-14 days each, depending on the severity of your case.
- Some general soreness or “tightness” usually accompanies each transition to a new aligner. However, the esthetic and nearly invisible appearance of the Aligners, as well as the improved hygiene, have quickly made this treatment option highly sought after.
Our Johnstown and Indiana patients say they love aligner treatment from Cavalancia Orthodontics for the following reasons:
- Invisible. Our clear aligners provide teeth-straightening success with nearly invisible appearance.
- RemovableThe aligners are removable so you can take them out when you eat, allowing you to eat the foods you love, with no restrictions.
- Better hygiene. Because you won’t have metal brackets or wires permanently installed in your mouth, you’ll be able to brush and floss normally when you take your aligners out. This will keep food particles from building up and help you remove plaque.
- Comfort. Most patients agree that the plastic-made clear aligners are soft and more comfortable than metal braces.
Get Started With Invisible Aligners Today!
We pride ourselves in having the most state of the art technology in this treatment arena. Not only is your experience improved, but the orthodontic treatment rendered is completely customized. Instead of sending the case to a technician, our doctors take the time to tailor each and every patient’s treatment plan, depending on their needs. A lot of the time, clear aligners are an ideal option for not only adults, but teens as well who are looking to improve their smiles in a discreet way. If you have any questions, or want to find out if you or your teenager is a good candidate for clear aligners, schedule an appointment with us today. Contact us by phone at (724) 463-7700 for our Indiana, PA, location, or (814) 254-4637 for our Johnstown, PA, office. We would love to transform your smile into the one you’ve been dreaming about!